Saturday 30 April 2011

April winners and a DT call

Hello everyone, I nearly forgot to do this post with all the wedding excitment yesterday. I was only going to watch to see Kate arrive at the Abbey, but it was compelling viewing and I was glued from 9am onwards. Such a lovely day for them both and she looked wonderful.

So what happended in April, did we scare you all away with our colour theme ? Things were certainly a tad quiet but not to worry, we have a super new theme for you in May which I am sure will get your creative juices flowing.
Before I move on to announce this months winners, I am sad to say that Jules has decided to step down from the DT so this means we have a vacancy for a new Design Team member. If you are interested in joining us check back tomorrow when I will let you all know what you need to do to apply.

Now for this months winners:

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Discount vouncher from PB Stamps - Doreensng


Aquamarkers from Letraset - Paula

Penny Black Stamps -

Cristina

Ruby

Hazel

Mini Aubum - Anne F</>

Congratulations to you all, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addys.

4 comments:

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

OMG! So happy! this news really makes my Day!Thanks so much! Was also watch Kate and Willam's wedding,her wedding dress is so pretty!
hugs
doreen

ribenaruby said...

Thankyou very much! Congratulations to the other winners too. Ruby x

Eve said...

I'm with you, i didn't plan to watch, but stumbled onto that channel by accident, and i was glued to the end of the coverage!! She looked so happy in the limousiine! Looking forward to the new challenge for May! :-)

Hazel said...

Oh wow - my name is there - thank you so much - have just sent an email with my details. x