Friday 3 October 2014

September winners


Good morning, it's time to announce our September winners and also thank you for your wonderful Autumnal creations, you really did embrace the theme with some stunning entries. So here are the winners as selected by Ramdom Org.,

The prizes from Penny Black.........

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Tirpuusnen

Emma

Julie

Ribbons from Crafty Ribbons..........

Nat

Voucher from Yours and Mine Papercrafts................

Marja

The voucher from FlonzCraft is Annie................


Well done to you all, please mail me with your full names and postal addresses so I can get your prizes in the post to you. Any prizes unclaimed by 10th November will be re-drawn and winners notified by blog comment or e.mail.


And the design team have cast their votes and we would like Helen to join us as our November Guest Designer, please mail me so I can tell you more about the theme for that month.

I will be back on Sunday with our new challenge plus some exciting news....................

3 comments:

Helen said...

Oh wow - thanks so much for choosing me as the guest designer for next month's challenge!
You've made my day!
Will email you now, Helen x

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Ooh thank you so much for choosing my card as a winner! I'll email you :)
Emma

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Thank you so much for my fabulous prize and the lovely note xx